Nokia complaint tracking 5 dollar bill
The smartphone wars or smartphone patents licensing and litigation is an ongoing [ citation needed ] business battle by smartphone manufacturers including Sony Mobile , Google , Apple Inc. , Samsung , Microsoft , Nokia , Motorola , Huawei , LG Electronics , ZTE and HTC , among others, in patent litigation . The conflict is part of the wider "patent wars" between multinational technology and software corporations. The patent wars occured because a finished smartphone might involve hundreds of thousands of patents.
To secure and increase market share , companies granted a patent can sue to prevent competitors from using the methods the patent covers. Since 2010 the number of lawsuits, counter-suits, and trade complaints based on patents and designs in the market for smartphones, and devices based on smartphone OSes such as Android and iOS , has increased significantly.
Initial suits, countersuits, rulings, licence agreements, and other major events in italics :     
- spy software for mobile free
- google tracking cell phone location
- mobile spy free download ringtones pantech
- mobile spy reviews man of steel world premiere
- track cell phone location using gps free
- micromax mobile a100
- mobile spy free download quickbooks hosting
- spy mobile phone with camera
- mobile spy reviews xbox games price list
- mobile spy 2.5 to 3.5 hard drive connector